Saturday, October 24, 2009

Been a couple days...

I've been keeping busy at work, also with coming up with ways to revamp my existing writing site, so I don't have to rebuild from the ground up. Looking at it seriously, I didn't like the hard-to-read menu bar, and the oversized banner bar, all with too little screen getting used up. I reshaped and resized, then cleaned up the graphics, redid some bland spots, and added a few little things here and there. Also, added a sharethis button to both of my main sites (this one already has one). In general, it should just be a little more interactive and cleaner, which is always nice.

In non site-related news, working on both Earthbound and In-Roam 2 right now. It's the first time I've ever tried writing 2 novels simultaneously, though I will admit that Earthbound has more of my attention. In-Roam 2 will be worked on with less focus, but not because of a lower importance, but rather to encourage my cowriter, who goes by Justice now, to offer his input more often.

I'll try to put up a post about either or both of the projects soon, with a couple short samples...

No comments: