Thursday, September 08, 2011

Writing on Hold

So fatherhood has been a bigger sponge of my time than expected, but it is not without its blessings.

In the meantime, I've compiled Pancake & Hen into a new volume, including 4 new short stories and some reformatted text to make for a better read.

Earthbound is at a standstill. I've had no time to edit it, and I'm not sure what I'll think of it when I do. I can't believe it has been nearly a year and still nothing has been done on it.

I've had lots of ideas for writing lately, but all my time that's not going into the baby ends up in a math textbook I'm working on and on some blog posts I'm doing for a friend. It's so hard to write for fun when I can write and get paid instead - although it's a totally different kind of writing. Maybe the math textbook project will pan out and I can stop teaching to write professionally instead, eh?

I'll try to post more now, especially since I'm doing another blog on here now over at Have Fun Teaching's Blog.

No comments: