Monday, October 12, 2009

Earthbound

I'm still waiting on my evaluation copies of Science Now to arrive from lulu's printing presses, so I've continued work on Earthbound. It's pretty fun so far, because it doesn't really matter where it goes. A lot of times, it's when you force a story to have drama and work toward an end that it gets dull to write. Right now, I'm just having a good time imagining the interactions between the two main characters, Robert & Serafina. It should be pretty exciting for quite awhile (at least until editing).

In-Roam 2 is still continuing through development, too. I'm reading the 1st volume and surprising myself with how good it is. It's entertaining, exciting, and vulgar in just the right places. It's great. I'm getting all kinds of new ideas for the 2nd book just by reading the 1st again. More on that later.

Finally, Science Now should be launched on the new website by the end of the month. Keep an eye out for it...

No comments: