Sunday, October 04, 2009

Almost Done!

I've been working pretty hard on this science book project lately. I'm trying to get it done before I really dedicate myself to another novel. I have one more short story to complete today, along with some educational activities to accompany it. Then, I'll work on the cover design and layout. I need to proofread the stories, as well. I expect to order the rough draft copy this week. It should be in full swing by the end of the month, along with a website launch to accompany it.

Once that is out of the way, I may have to spend time promoting the science book. It's going to be most useful before the statewide science test in March, so hopefully I can move a few units. Some parents might even want to use the book as a review and study piece over christmas break. Only time will tell how successful it is...

After the science book, it's back to sci-fi though. Promise you that.

No comments: